Never a dull moment. From a runaway criminal teen who hates her ‘wanted’ picture, to a heartless couple who beat on grandma, and the State of Alabama, being… well, the state of Alabama, followed by the State of Maine. Plus, a few other stories in between, it’s what’s in store for you this month.
- Teenager on the run responds to police on FB, asks them to use better picture of her.
- Chinese Guy, Angry at Embarrassing Photos Online, Tries to Destroy the Internet.
- Transgender woman says she robbed bank so she could go ‘home’ to prison.
- Couple beat up a grandmother who refused to drive them so they could have sex.
- Alabama mayor who wrote slur on Facebook says account was hacked.
- Maine Governor Paul LePage Racist morsels of wisdom.